Romanian Institute for Human Rights
Information of public interest
PAGE UNDER CONSTRUCTION
of public interest information to be made available
in compliance with art. 5 of Law No. 544/2001 on free access
to public interest information
Normative documents regulating the organization and the functioning of the Romanian Institute for Human Rights
- Law No. 9 of 29 January 1991 on establishing the Romanian Institute for Human Rights
- Organizational and Operational Rules of the Romanian Institute for Human Rights (ROF)
- Internal Regulations of the Romanian Institute for Human Rights (ROI)
- Organisational structure
- Working hours: Monday-Thursday: 8:00-16:30; Friday: 8:00-14:00.
- Public Service Working Hours: Monday-Thursday: 9:30-14:30; Friday: 9:30-12:30
- First name and surname of the persons managing RIHR and the employees in charge with the dissemination of public information:
Contact coordinates of the Romanian Institute for Human Rights:
- Name: Romanian Institute for Human Rights (RIHR)
- Headquarters: Piaţa C. A. Rosetti, nr. 4, Sector 2, Bucureşti 021051
- Telephone: 021 311 4921 / 021 311 4922
- Fax: 021 311 4923
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Webpage: http://www.irdo.ro
Financial resources, budget:
- Financial resources: the Authorising Officer is the Chamber of Deputies, the Institute being financed from the Chamber of Deputies’ budget;
- The approved budget for the year 2018 is to be found in Appendix 1 to Decision No. 89/2017 on the budget of the Chamber of Deputies for the year 2018 published in the Official Gazette of Romania No. 956 of 4 December 2017;
- List of public interest documents and information: this list
- List of the types of documents issued and/or managed, according to the law
- Documents required for the organization of contests for candidates who apply for vacancies
- Documents required for participation in the contests or exams organized for promotion to higher positions or professional degrees;
- Ethic Code of Conduct for RIHR’s employees
- Semestral reports on compliance with the ethic conduct norms by RIHR’s employees;
- RIHR’s record of activities (Annual Report). English translations of RIHR’s Annual Reports for precedent years can be accessed here.
According to the provisions of the Framework Law No. 153/ 28 June 2017, the above List is to be added the Announcement on the transparency of salaries, which has to be published and maintained every year on 31 March and 30 September, respectively, at the public institution’s headquarters and on the public institution’s webpage.
- Information note on the protection of personal data. Contact person: Mrs. Mihaela Elena Scarlat (telephone: +4021.3114921, email address: email@example.com).